Free Standard Shipping In Canada & USA
Free standard shipping is valid on orders within Canada and the United States. Some exceptions apply. For example: large items, furniture and artwork are excluded.
For your convenience, we offer Express Delivery on most in-stock items for an additional charge. During checkout, you'll be prompted to select a shipping method for each recipient. Shipping and handling charges plus a delivery date will be listed for all available shipping methods.
Questions About Your Delivery?
If you have general questions about the delivery of your order, please contact us email@example.com
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please complete the following steps:
- Contact us:
Call: +1 705-443-8884 -- OR -- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will provide you with a printable Canada Post return label with instructions on where returns should be shipped and the amount you will be refunded.
Refunds will include duties and taxes originally paid. Refunds take 7-10 days from the receipt of the item(s) received at our Canadian offices. Red Scarf Equestrian charges a flat rate of CAD 15.00 for returns shipping. That charge will be deducted from your refund amount.
If you are not 100% satisfied with one of our products, you may return it within one year of purchase for a refund.
After one year, we will consider any items for return that are defective due to materials or craftsmanship.
We require proof of purchase to honour a refund.
If you provide us your information when you check out, we will typically have a record of your purchase. Otherwise, we require a physical receipt.
Please include your proof of purchase in your package of returned item(s) with the products you wish to return.
To protect all of our customers and make sure that we handle every return or exchange with reasonable fairness, we cannot accept a return or exchange (even within one year of purchase) in certain situations, including:
- Products damaged by misuse, abuse, improper care or negligence, or accidents (including pet damage)
- Products showing excessive wear and tear
- Products lost or damaged due to fire, flood, or natural disaster
- Products with a missing label or label that has been defaced
- Products returned for personal reasons unrelated to product performance or satisfaction
- Products that have been soiled or contaminated.
- Certain products that are restricted from importation into the United States.
- On rare occasions, past habitual abuse of our Returns Agreement