For your convenience, we offer Express Delivery on most in-stock items for an additional charge. During checkout, you'll be prompted to select a shipping method for each recipient. Shipping and handling charges plus a delivery date will be listed for all available shipping methods.
Questions About Your Delivery?
If you have general questions about the delivery of your order, please contact us email@example.com
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please complete the following steps:
- Contact us:
Call: +1 647 224 0990 -- OR -- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will provide you with a printable return label with instructions on where returns should be shipped and the amount you will be refunded.
For cross border orders, refunds will not include duties and taxes originally paid. Refunds take 7-10 days from the receipt of the item(s) received at our Canadian offices. Depending on the nature of the refund, delivery fee may or may not be refunded.
If you are not 100% satisfied with one of our products, you may return it within 30 days of purchase for a refund. Delivery fee will not be refunded.
We will consider any items for return that are defective due to materials or craftsmanship.
We require proof of purchase and if the product is defective, we will require photos to honour a refund.
If you provide us your information when you check out, we will typically have a record of your purchase.
To protect all of our customers and make sure that we handle every return or exchange with reasonable fairness, we cannot accept a return or exchange in certain situations, including:
- Products damaged by misuse, abuse, improper care or negligence, or accidents (including pet damage).
- Products showing excessive wear and tear.
- Products lost or damaged due to fire, flood, or natural disaster.
- Products with a missing label or label that has been defaced.
- Products returned for personal reasons unrelated to product performance or satisfaction.
- Products that have been soiled or contaminated.
- Certain products that are restricted from importation into the United States.
- On rare occasions, past habitual abuse of our Returns Agreement.