Each Session is 20-minutes in duration on the Equine Simulator.
The Equine Simulator is a state-of-the-art training aid which replicates a perfectly trained horse.
The Simulator is situated in a private Riding Room providing a relaxed training environment. The Equine Simulator is an effective and safe way to see significant changes in your riding performance.
EQUINE SIMULATOR RIDING OPTIONS
- You may wish to practice on your own ($75.00/session)
This is for riders 16 years of age and older (Note: Riders under the age of 18 require parental consent.) Riders under the age of 16 must first be assessed by a coach, who will determine the supervisory needs of the child.
- You may wish to bring your own instructor with you ($75.00/session)
You may wish to ask RSE to arrange for an instructor to be present for you. ($180.00/session)
In which case please send your request and time preferences to firstname.lastname@example.org AND proceed to purchase your session(s).
- Single Practice Session ($75.00/Session)
- Practice Session Package of 3 Sessions ($200.00/3 Sessions)
- VIP Membership ($950.00 for 1 20-minute session/ day (7 days per week)
- I’m Bringing My Own Instructor With Me ($75.00/Session)
- Own Instructor Session Package of 3 Sessions ($200.00/3 Sessions)
- I am requesting RSE to arrange for an instructor ($180.00/Session)
- Package of 3 RSE Arranged Instructor Sessions ($500.00/3 Sessions)
Please visit our Horse Riding Simulator: Booking and Information page for full details, including cancellation policy.
All bookings are made on-line via the Red Scarf Equestrian site and are prepaid. Reservations for sessions can be cancelled online for no charge up to 24 hours prior to the beginning of the session. Missed sessions without the appropriate notice will be charged as if attended.