The ideal omega 3 + supplement for both dogs and cats!
Most omega 3 supplements are from sh or plant sources. Fish and plant omegas are not structured in a way that properly supports the diet of a mammal. Also, because dog food often contains ingredients that are high in omega 6, it is important to supplement with a high quality omega 3to balance these omegas. High omega 6 levels increase in ammatory response, which left unbalanced can lead to disease. Omega 3s decrease in ammation.
What does OMEGA 3 do for my pets?
- Increases Mobility
- Decreases Pain
- Reduces Inflammation
- Increases Energy
- Boosts & Creates a healthier immune system
- Enhances responsiveness to therapeutics
- Reduces skin irritations, itching, and scratching
- Created a more lustrous, shiny coat
- Reduces dry, flakey skin
- Increases fertility
- Aids gestation of females
- Larger Puppies
- Better & Healthier growth rates
- Females retain their healthy coats and vitality through the gestational and nursing periods
Should I consult with a veterinarian before using OMEGA 3?
We advise that you always consult your home verteranerian before using any medications. But rest assured that AUUM has nothing but positive reviews on the OMEGA 3 supplement. Take a look!
A Veterinarian’s Prospective
Dr. Dadson has over 30 years of experience in his own veterinarian clinic, but using AuumPets, Dr. Dadson observed that:
- Increased mobility, speci cally in aged dogs, allowing less or no use of anti in ammatories and chondro protectives
- Better response to normal therapeutics used in generalized skin infections and allergies
- Improved Cognitive function
- Better skin & coats in kennels/breeders who used OMEGA 3 regularly, as well as more robust and vigorous litters.
- Females are more capable of staying healthy during gestational and nursing periods
- Pets were calmer with fewer obsessive.compulsive behavioural disorders